Monday, March 5, 2007

About Me

My daughter-in-law made me do this!

1. What is your occupation? Retired housewife

2. What color are your socks right now? – gray

3. What are you listening to right now? – my daughter-in-law telling me how to do this!

4. What was the last thing that you ate? – chili – hubby makes good chili!.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? -yes.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? - green. Because I like gardening.

7. The last person you spoke to on the phone? – my daughter Becky.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? - My daughter-in-law is right here this so I’d better say yes!

9. What is your favorite drink? – coffee – or maybe wine—no, coffee.

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? – whatever the grandkids are playing.

11. Ever dyed hair? - no.

12. Pets? – Our youngest child, Buffy.

13. What was the last movie you watched? – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

14. What do you do to vent anger? – garden (can’t get angry in the winter!).

15. Favorite toy as a child? – sisters!

16. What is your favorite season? - Spring, pleasant weather, growing things (but no mosquitoes yet).

17. Hugs or kisses? - snuggle snuggle snuggle

18. Cherries or blueberries? - fresh eating? Cherries every time. Freezing for winter? Huckleberries.

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? - like Hanna and Val said: maybe I should email them back...

20. What is your favorite tv show? – As Time Goes By

21. If you were to go overseas for a vacation where do you want to go? – Italy—cooking and wine.

22. Where do you live? - on a farm near a small town in British Columbia, Canada

23. When was the last time you cried? – a week or two ago.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? – 6 carboys of wine :P

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? – All my new friends on the internet! Anyone who wants to, please hop in. Mention it in comments and we'll truck on over and have a look.

26. What did you do last night? –Read a good book, watched tv, hubby time.

27. Favorite smells? – Rain in the spring, poplar trees in spring (anything in spring?)

28. What inspires you? - Hubby. My family. My faith in God.

29. What are you afraid of? – my daughter-in-law putting words in my mouth.

30. Favorite dog breed? – Buffy is a Bichon-Sitzu, she’d better be my favorite kind. She’s nine.

31. Number of keys on your key ring? – just don’t ask how many key rings...

32. Favorite day of the week? – not really.

33. How many states/provinces have you lived in? - BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan

34. Favorite holiday? - Christmas!

35. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? - yes and yes (tractor).

36. Ever left the country? - Yes, we live close to the USA. Been to Mexico.

37. Favorite kind of music? – Gospel music, country and western

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I so agree with you about venting in the garden, but you should try venting at doing dishes in the winter (although you might end up with a few broken ones...)
:)
Eve

chrisd said...

Saying hi quick before I drop #3 to kindergarten-I'll be back later.

Welcome to the internet!!!

Jean said...

Dea,

Welcome to BlogLand! I love your blog title, and you have great answers to the meme.

To help welcome you and to procrastinate just a little longer, I'm posting my answers to the meme over at my place: http://www.mercuryranch.org/blog

Maripat said...

Welcome to blogging! Very nice blog layout.

Jen said...

Yea Dea!
This is a great way to keep up on everyone's crazy lives, eh?!

I hope everything is going great for you and Mac, and that spring comes soon for you folks! (It's already here in Victoria!)

That would be wonderful if you guys made it up in July, hopefully we'll see you for more than just lunch!
And I'm glad your enjoying your earrings! Thanks for the compliments!